- 1/3 cup mayonnaise (regular or light)
- 3 scallions, sliced very thin
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (regular or light)
- 2 teaspoons Frank's red hot sauce
- 1/2 cup corn kernels (from can)
- 3 cups cooked chicken, cut/shredded into bite sized pieces (roughly the meat of one rotisserie chicken)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 (10 inch) flour tortillas
These are really tasty and a fast weeknight dinner! Using a rotisserie chicken makes it even faster! It’s basically a hot chicken salad with cheese in a tortilla that’s been pressed and browned. I love it!
Whisk the mayonnaise, sour cream, and hot sauce in a large bowl. Add chicken, corn, scallions, and celery and stir to combine. Sprinkle some cheese on each tortillas to within about a half inch of the edge of the tortillas. Spoon the chicken mixture down the middle of each tortilla. Roll/wrap the chicken wrap up. Heat griddle or pan to medium heat and spray with cooking spray. Place wraps seam side down on the cooking surface. Allow to brown and crisp on both sides (about 2-3 minutes/side), pressing down on the wrap with spatula to flatten it. Enjoy!
**The hot sauce in this recipe does not make it spicy, it just adds flavor. Add more if you want it spicy!
Recipe from: Mel’s Kitchen Cafe